Sunday, December 30, 2007

My dream has come true.


Yes. Heated leather seats. Finally. I bought a new car! I know the four of you who voted in my online "car buying poll" have been anxiously waiting to hear all about this, so here you go. I bought a Nissan Maxima.
I'm still patiently waiting for Wilson Motor to send me my new 2008 calendar with my pic, otherwise I'd put that one up here. The dealership takes a pic of every new car owner in front of their prized vehicle, then makes make a custom calendar just for you. It's pretty sweet. As you can imagine, that really was one of the deciding factors when I looked at cars over the break. ;)
p.s. Not only does my new car, which I've affectionately named MOE, have heated leather seats, it also has a heated steering wheel. I know a couple of people who are going to be pretty jealous about that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a little late with the comment. Congrats on the new car! I love cars! So exciting :-)