Friday, January 18, 2008

Your blog?

So, today my friend Evan and I were emailing one another. (By the way, he was supposed to be working, but I was already home from work.) Anyway, I happened to mention my blog. His response? "Your blog?" Duh. Of course. Doesn't everyone have a blog these days? What is he talking about? Why doesn't he know I have a blog? I'm attaching a pic of him here, just so you can see what a complete dork he is.
His wife's pretty cute though. I took this lovely photo at her last bday party, which was a hit, by the way, even with all of the last minute planning and near Sabbath breaking. Speaking of Nikki... Her bday is coming up again pretty soon. March. Wonder if I'll be forced to go to the mall, or even worse, TARGET, with him, to help pick out a gift. Evan, what are you planning for the big bash? Please don't make me go to Target.

1 comment:

cropstar said...

yes. he is a dork. but a lovable one.