Monday, June 1, 2009

Uh...

The countdown til the last day of school is on! I've received some very sweet, heartfelt cards and thank you notes from students the past couple of days. And, of course, the kids have been writing really nice things in my yearbook. Turns out that even the kids I didn't think cared for me much at all LOVE me. Everyone has nice things to write in my yearboook. :)
Actual excerpts from letters written by kids GRADUATING from HIGH SCHOOL in less than a week:
  • I kno I was alwayz trying to sleep in class and stuff, but thanks for teaching me about colledge and stuff.
  • I don't know what I'd do without you. I might even like you more than Pokemon, and that says a lot! Your the best!
  • Your so cool and sweet. You help me out alot. Your a great teacher to have, even tho I do talk about everything and try to sleep alot in class. Your one of the my favrite teachers.

I appreciate the thoughts. Really, I do! So, is it really bad if I feel this way?

No comments: