Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The beginning...

I don't know why I won't ever write in a journal, but it's so easy for me to blog. I've been using Myspace forever, but in an effort to appear more grown up, I'm trying out this. Please don't be surprised or offended if you are featured in this blog. I will try to include only the most flattering pics.
It's summer! I have free time for, what seems, the first time in years. When friends have asked about my summer plans, my first response has been, "I'm going to catch up on sleep." I figure that in about 5 weeks I'll be all caught up, just in time for school to start.
So if this was a real journal, my entry would be this simple.
I slept until 10:15 this morning. Nice. Got out of bed. Checked my email. Did some laundry. Watched a movie...
Wow. I love summer. Too bad it's too hot to go outside.

No comments: