Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?! I dooooooo!!!!


You'd think I'd be a little embarrassed to admit this was the second time I've drive all the way out there, but I'm not. The first time, I only bought a Diet Coke. This time I bought 4 copies of Radioactive Man. (I'm only keeping one! The other three are gifts.)





Who Needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
(Sung by: Apu)
Whether igloo, hut, or lean-to
or a geodesic dome.
There's no structure I have been to
which I'd rather call my home...

When I first arrived you were all such jerks,
But now I've come to loooove your quirks.
Maggie with her eyes so bright.
Marge with hair by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Lisa can philosophize,
Bart's adept at spinning lies.
Homer's a delightful fella,
Sorry 'bout the salmonella.

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
Now here's the tricky part.
Oh won't you rhyme with me?
Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart...
(Marge) The floors are sticky-mart!
(Lisa) They make Dad sicky-mart!
(Bart) Let's hurl a bricky-mart!
(Homer) That Kwik-E-Mart is really... DOH!!

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?
I dooooooo.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the actual audio, but the sheet music is nearly as good.
http://www.musicnotes.com/features/promo/simpsons/

1 comment:

cropstar said...

will you sing this song for me when i next see you?
looks like a party there at kwik-e-mart!