Monday, August 20, 2007

AVID Reunion #1 (the first, hopefully, of many)



The AVID 07 CSHS grads got together at CiCi's Pizza for AVID REUNION SUMMER 2007. We wanted to see one another before school started and kids left for college.
We had so much fun and it was "all you can eat" (and all ya'all know some of those kids can EAT), so we actually stayed there until the restaurant was closing. We even hung out in the parking lot for a little while afterward. With the exception of one kid who forgot to fill out the FAFSA, most of the kids are ready for school to start. I'm pretty proud of all the little AVID homies and I'm excited to hear about the first semester of college. I think they are ready and if they aren't, I'm sure I'll be spending my free time helping to edit essays and helping them with homework. :)


We shut the place down. ;)

No comments: