Saturday, August 11, 2007

San Diego = Good times are over

I know that doesn't make a lot of sense. People LOVE San Diego. However, I feel like I'm in San Diego all the time. If it wasn't so far away, humid and expensive, I really wouldn't mind it much... :) I was there for a conference last week, but it wasn't too bad.
I was able spend quality time with my friend, Tanya (see very cute photo and be sure to notice Tanya is wearing an amazing AVID t-shirt).
Of course, there are some good things about San Diego. It's always great to see Trent (see second very cute photo)

and time at the beach is never bad, unless you are as afraid of sun spots as I currently am. (It's really quite sad).
The White Roller Coaster at Mission Beach is fun EVERY single time.

Every year, at the AVID conference in August, I suddenly realize that summer has mysteriously slipped past and I'm nowhere near ready for the school year to begin. Yuck.

1 comment:

Maursupial said...

Amen. The week in San Diego is the signal that summer is dead. Sad. Of course, I'm glad I get to mourn it's death in San Diego. I know, it's cliche, but I love it there.