Friday, January 2, 2009

Zach

Every teacher dreams of sending his or her favorite student to the best college in the nation. I am pleased to announce that Zac Moe from MOB will be attending Utah State University this spring.

It's kind of a long story, but basically, Zach started out at Hampton last fall, but ran out of money and had to come home. (He actually received a letter while he was home for Christmas break informing him that his ENTIRE BALANCE needed to be paid in full before he could return for spring semester. Zach did not return. His stuff may STILL be in a room there somewhere.) So, he took a few classes at CSN, worked for a while, kinda tried to save some money but mostly bought shoes, and now he is headed to the great land of the Aggies.

I think he'll like it. I mean, I wouldn't encourage him to go there if I didn't think he'd do well. It's definitely different from Vegas, but Zach's an outgoing person and I think he'll adjust pretty easily. Once he gets over the initial shock of so many while people in one place, I think he'll see it really is Aggies all the way!

No comments: