Friday, April 3, 2009

Erikah's debut. :)


I was extremely flattered to be the only teacher "cool enough" to be invited to Erikah's 18th birthday bash/ debut (pronounced deh-boo, with a slight Filipino accent). This debutante ball was FAR more elaborate than any wedding reception I've ever seen. She looked gorgeous in both outfit #1 and #2.
After a fantastic dinner, Erikah's friends took the stage for the candle and rose ceremony. Eighteen of her closest male friends and relatives handed her a single rose and danced with her for a few seconds, before the next person cut in. After the men, the 18 most important women in Erikah's life gave a quick tribute to her.


And, of course, I was extremely impressed with the entertainment. Maverick surprised me with his hip hop dance.


And of course, these boys, some of my favorites at Vista, amaze me. Not only can they do THIS, but they also do this.





Incredible.

No comments: