Saturday, May 10, 2008

I have a Masters degree

Wow. Just checked my email and...
Congratulations on having successfully completed your
culminating experience! If you are receiving this message,
I have turned in a passing grade for you forCIG715.
That's it? Just a form letter email my advisor sent to another 10 people. No personal message? No bells and whistles and people cheering for me? I know I didn't want to walk at graduation and make a big deal of everything, but... That's it? Maybe I'll wait and have my OWN CEREMONY when it comes in the mail. I definitely need the cheering.

2 comments:

JDMathis said...

Congrats to you. That is a wonderful thing. I am jealous. I am trying to think of how I can accomplish that same thing.

Maursupial said...

Whoo Hoooo! I'm so excited for you. This will be me in the fall. Of course, I'm going to walk and make every member of my family drive in for the event. I want hooplah, dammit!