Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Canyon's AVID Class of 08

I love these kids. A lot. I really love these kids and am very proud of them. Not only did they all manage to graduate (some barely!) but most of them are headed to college and have real plans for the future.
And a few more pics, just to show how cute these 08 grads really can be...

Well... the pic of Reg and Kehau may not quite show CUTE, but it definitely shows some personality. :) I always looked forward to the picture messages they sent to me during their AVID class. It feels good to be remembered.

Reggie and Donna, who are both headed to UNR in the fall. (Still a little disappointed that Reggie decided not to become an Aggie, but I couldn't be more proud of him if I was his mother.)



Britt with former AVID President and 07 graduate, Mr. Evan Fincher.

Kehaulani, who always looks beautiful.

Mario and Curtis, who always look... cool.

I am very happy for all of these kids and even more excited to see what life has in store for them. I can't wait for AVID Reunion #3: A graduation celebration. We're going to the drive-in theater! Aww... the drive-in. It's an AVID dream come true. :)

No comments: