Monday, June 30, 2008

Funny things said in Turkey.


Please, come drink some tea with me. It will only take a few minutes for us to drink some tea and get to know one another. Let's just drink some hot tea or some cold tea. Maybe you want apple tea. Just some simple tea for us to drink together.

You (insert nationality here) are different from the girls of our country. I am always attracted to (nationality). You are so alive. Our girls are not attractive. They have no feeling. They have no passion.

I think you and I really could be happy together. If you came tonight after I get off work, we can go together and get to know each other better and be happy. I think we will be so happy.
(* Kind of cute and flattering, if sincere, and cute the first five or six times you hear it, but EVERYONE uses the same line!)

And you also are Russian? Because I do not think you are Russian, but you are Russian? These Russian girls want sex only. Our men also want only sex, but we are not like these Russian girls.

Tonight we will meet. I will finish working and you will meet me. You must meet me. There is not choice. We must be to meet together. We will have some drink and we will talk. We will talk about everything.

No comments: