Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mickey D's

For some reason, McDonald's tastes better outside the U.S. I've never quite been able to figure out why, but EVERYONE agrees. When McDonald's first opened in Russia, thousands of people stood in line just to get a hamburger. And if you're looking for a clean (free) restroom in Ukraine, McDonald's is still your best shot.

Not only is the food itself better, but there is often live entertainment. Please see examples:
There's a regular old Playland, but people can also rent motorized toys or ponies for their kids to ride.

4 comments:

Liliya said...

ice cream cone and fries! the best thing in the world!

Jess said...

Your post. So true. Crazy. Weird. True.

Taras said...

Wow! That's my Obolon neighborhood! I kid you not!:)

Unknown said...

Right next to the metro- Minsk. I lived there for 6 months. I miss it.