Thursday, November 1, 2007

100 things you didn't know about me!

Fine. I couldn't quite come up with 100 things, so instead, I came up with 7. (That number is more lucky, anyway.)

1. I used to tell people my favorite color was silver because it sounds exciting, but deep down inside, I think it’s always been brown.
2. I agree with my students. White people really can’t dance.
3. I like to make up random lies to fool people.
4. I’ve always regretted not staying in Ukraine and working for the embassy.
5. I worry about my high school students almost constantly.
6. I Love Hip Hop! (I don’t entirely love Triple E or Weezy, but I can listen to a few songs if it helps me build my street cred.)
7. When I was in fourth grade I won $100 by saving Captain Crunch from the Soggies. (You can thank me for helping you all retain such delicious, crunchy cereal.)


That's it. I quit. It's hard to come up 100 things that nobody knows. Maybe that means I should start keeping more secrets...

No comments: