Tuesday, November 13, 2007

USU-- this really is the right place.


I just got back from a trip to UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY, the land of the Aggies. I love USU. Growing up in Logan, I guess that's only natural, but when I say I love USU, I mean it. I really love it.

My favorite things in no particular order:
The ride board (now there's just a big sign with the website)
Aggie ice cream (you get free coupons after the campus tour)
The Hello Sidewalk
Fresh, hot bread from Hazel's (The Hub has always been a cool hang out spot)
The super quick, user friendly "check your email only" stations
The Howl
Pretending to do homework in The Hub or the library or on the grass in the quad.
Standing next to someone on the Aggie shuttle who was either from or had served in South America, thereby losing all sense of personal space
Burritos on the 2nd floor of the TSC. What a great discovery!
True Aggie Night
Conversations overheard in the LDS institute involving marriage, prayers about marriage, and overly determined men who are, in a frightening way, bordering the sometimes thin line between "persistent" and "stalker"
Dances in the Fieldhouse

1 comment:

cropstar said...

sigh! i LOVE usu as well. i miss it so much!
and BURRITOS! how did you not know about the burritos?? my roommates and i had burrito day every semester. it was the best day of the week.